When attending an event in-person at the Peck School of the Arts, please take note of the following policies and practices. Together, we are working to maximize the safety and comfort of our patrons, performers and faculty.
- Maintain social distance of six feet or more between yourself and fellow patrons and between yourself and the performers and crew at all times.
- Note that seating may take longer than usual because socially distanced seating will be enforced in all our venues.
- Keep your mask on at all times while visiting the Peck School of the Arts and throughout the UWM campus.
- Note that paper programs will not be handed out at the performance. A QR code will be available at the door to upload the program to your phone.
- During intermission, remain seated until your row has been dismissed. At the end of intermission, our ushers will re-seat you.
- Restrooms have a maximum occupancy of one. Feel free to exit the theatre at any time to use the restroom. An usher will assist you back to your seat.
- At the end of the performance, remain seated until your row has been dismissed. If you are planning to meet up with members of your party or with cast and crew, please wait outside the venue.
Thank you for being a patron of the arts. Your support has never been more important to the Peck School of the Arts and to our faculty artists, students and the wider UWM community.